Strawberry Recipes from Our Family to Yours.
Strawberry Nutrition Facts:
- Excellent source of Vitamin C - 1 cup supplies 100% of daily adult requirement.
- Good source of Potassium - 1 cup supplies 1/2 the amount in a banana
- Good source of Fiber
- Supplies some Vitamin A, Niacin, Riboflavin, Magnesium and Iron
- Low in Sodium, NO cholesterol
- 1 cup of strawberries (no sugar added) = 60 calories
- 1 quart = 2 cups prepared fruit
- 1 quart is about 1-1/2 pounds of strawberries
- 12 pounds = 8 quarts = 13 pints frozen
- 1 to 1-1/2 quarts is required for 9" pie
- 1 cup sliced fresh berries = 1 -10 oz pkg frozen sweetened berries